Request for correcting or changing address
Correction of address is possible by referring in person and remotely.
Subscribers of mobile phone are able to correct their address by checking with one of the communication services offices and presenting their national ID. Card.
Subscribers who have already activated their E-care services are able to visit the site of Hamrah Aval and correct their addresses.
Conditions of correcting the address:
1. In the new address of subscriber, only the name of a street or an alley is added and house number and postal codes are unchanged.
2. In the new address of the subscriber, only the house number is changed and the postal code of subscriber, by inquiring via Tel. No. 140 has not changed.
3. There are no changes in the new address of subscriber and only the postal code needed to be corrected.
Application to change the address could be made both by appearing in person and remotely:
1. Presence: The subscribers of mobile phone are able to change their address by referring to one of the communication service offices and presenting their documents and filling relevant forms.
2. Remote: Subscribers who have already activated their E-care services are able to check the site of Hamrah Aval and change their address.
Conditions for receiving services and the required documents:
- Presence of mobile phone subscriber
- Completion and signing application form
- Presentation of original and copy of Natioanl ID. Card
- Presenting the original bill payment of last period
1) The 10-digit postal code should be presented
2) Correction of address is free from charge (merely correction of house number, postal code or typing errors).